[I] Gownless evening strap
CCA:)
2005-01-27 12:09:31 UTC
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)

http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm

(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')

CCA:)
Mark Gallagher
2005-01-27 12:46:56 UTC
It's the end of the world as we know it, and CCA:) feels...
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
My opinion of the NY Post is confirmed yet again...

Oh, you meant the *dress*. Hoo baby, that's hot! And no, I wouldn't
let my daughter wear it. And not just because it costs nine hundred
bucks.

<snip />
--
"If you're going to the Bush, always go with a mate in case something
terrible happens, like your cassette player stuffs up and you can't
Email: m [dot] gallagher [at] canberra [dot] edu [dot] au
Thomas Zahr
2005-01-27 12:46:03 UTC
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt
over the top...')
I see your ny post and raise you an

http://tinyurl.com/4ccw9

;-)
--
Ciao

Thomas =:-)
<I'm in urgent need of a coffee>
Puck
2005-01-27 17:03:03 UTC
Post by Thomas Zahr
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt
over the top...')
I see your ny post and raise you an
http://tinyurl.com/4ccw9
I have both of you beat.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/arts/meatdress.asp

Work safe, but dont click while you have a mouth full of food.
Lesley Weston
2005-01-27 19:32:37 UTC
Post by Thomas Zahr
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt
over the top...')
I see your ny post and raise you an
http://tinyurl.com/4ccw9
An empty grey square? Nice and restful, but I don't think it trumps the
"Gownless evening strap" picture. ("Trumps" is the wrong game, isn't it?
Never mind.)
--
Lesley Weston.

Brightly_coloured_blob is real, but I don't often check even the few bits
that get through Yahoo's filters. To reach me, use lesley att vancouverbc
dott nett, changing spelling and spacing as required.
graham
2005-01-27 19:42:49 UTC
Hi there,

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:46:03 +0100, Thomas Zahr
Post by Thomas Zahr
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt
over the top...')
I see your ny post and raise you an
http://tinyurl.com/4ccw9
And I'll trump you with (definitely *not* work safe!!):

http://www.affordable-leather.co.uk/item--Spanking-Skirt-Midi--SKRT+2.html

Cheers,
Graham.
Flesh-eating Dragon
2005-01-27 12:54:22 UTC
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')
Unseen University doesn't have a department of Inadvisably Applied
Fashion, but if it did, this would have a place.

I'm not denying the, um, aesthetic appeal ... but remember that
inadvisably applied *magic* has its aesthetic appeal too (viz. the
explosions).

Adrian.
(Using Google because something's up with the lspace news server)
Arwen Lune
2005-01-27 13:05:20 UTC
In article <***@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
CCA:) proclaimed...
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
That would be this one then?

Cheers,
Arwen
--
"Bother," said Pooh. "You people! If it hasn't been made into a
movie, it's not worth knowing about, is that it?"
Elliott Grasett
2005-01-27 16:36:41 UTC
Post by Arwen Lune
CCA:) proclaimed...
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
That would be this one then?
http://www.cbslimited.com/pics/prom_xcite/376L.jpg
Cheers,
Arwen
Quite chaste by comparison. Less revealing: more alluring.
It really is remarkable, what one may accomplish with
tiny pieces of cloth and immense engineering skills. . .
--
Cheers,
Elliott
Arwen Lune
2005-01-27 16:51:37 UTC
In article <***@individual.net>, Elliott Grasett
proclaimed...
Post by Elliott Grasett
Post by Arwen Lune
http://www.cbslimited.com/pics/prom_xcite/376L.jpg
Quite chaste by comparison.
Yes. Look again at the picture above - especially at
the shot of the back - and then again at this picture:

http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm

..then tell me if you got my point :-)

Cheers,
Arwen
"Bother" said Pooh. "Send out the Nine, I want my Ring!"
Lesley Weston
2005-01-27 19:34:34 UTC
Post by Arwen Lune
CCA:) proclaimed...
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
That would be this one then?
http://www.cbslimited.com/pics/prom_xcite/376L.jpg
Told you! She had it on backwards.

Arthur Hagen
2005-01-27 13:13:14 UTC
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')
Don't you have a link to a *picture* of the thing?
(There's presumably a picture in the adstream somewhere, but it won't show
with sensible browsers that block pop-ups and overlays)
*Art
Kimberley Verburg
2005-01-27 13:25:04 UTC
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
The NY Post model is wearing the dress back-to-front. The prom dress is
supposed to look like this,
http://www.cbslimited.com/2005-prom-dresses/2005-prom-gowns/detail_prom_xcite-376
--
Kimberley Verburg
***@lspace.org
unknown
2005-01-27 13:46:12 UTC
Post by Kimberley Verburg
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
The NY Post model is wearing the dress back-to-front. The prom dress is
supposed to look like this,
http://www.cbslimited.com/2005-prom-dresses/2005-prom-gowns/detail_prom_xcite-376
Hey Kim,
you know what.I sincerely think you're right!
Funny to be in the NYP wearing a dress back-to-front...
ROTFL
--
SAUN {SAchin BrojmohUN}
_________________________
|DT "Learning to Live"|
Graycat
2005-01-27 14:56:21 UTC
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:46:12 +0100, SAUN {SAchin BrojmohUN}
Post by unknown
Post by Kimberley Verburg
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
The NY Post model is wearing the dress back-to-front. The prom dress is
supposed to look like this,
http://www.cbslimited.com/2005-prom-dresses/2005-prom-gowns/detail_prom_xcite-376
Hey Kim,
you know what.I sincerely think you're right!
Funny to be in the NYP wearing a dress back-to-front...
ROTFL
I'd still only wear it with something underneath -
especially if it was at my high school prom. Though
something tight fitting and semi-transparent would suffice
and also not ruin the look of the dress much. Sort of like
this
Elin
The Tale of Westala and Villtin
http://tale.cunobaros.com/
The Oswalds DW casting award - Vote Now!
http://www.student.lu.se/~his02ero/Oswald/index.html
Daibhid Ceannaideach
2005-01-27 14:55:20 UTC
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')
That's not a dress, it's a skirt with braces. And it looks a) cheap (in
both senses of the word) and b) downright silly. Speaking as a bloke, I'd
be embarrassed to be seen with someone wearing it, at least without the T-
shirt.
--
Dave
Official Absentee of EU Skiffeysoc
http://www.eusa.ed.ac.uk/societies/sesoc/
Lister
2005-01-27 16:49:12 UTC
La tempo, 27 Jan 2005 04:09:31 -0800 , La loco, alt.fan.pratchett .
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')
CCA:)
Well, I certainly wouldn't mind being seen with her...

Erm, did I just say that out loud? :)
--
Wanted: Argos catalogues from 1980 to 1990
Will consider all offers
Eric Jarvis
2005-01-27 18:27:45 UTC
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')
So you'll be wearing one to CCDE then?

g,d&r
--
eric - afprelationships in headers
www.ericjarvis.co.uk
"live fast, die only if strictly necessary"
CCA:)
2005-01-27 20:53:31 UTC
Post by Eric Jarvis
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')
So you'll be wearing one to CCDE then?
Nope! (And neither will I be wearing the assassin's cape that took me
weeks to make and I wore it for about five minutes and no-one realised
I was supposed to be an assassin anyway...)
CCA:)

Lesley Weston
2005-01-27 19:27:38 UTC
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')
Perhaps she has it on backwards? Nice subject line, anyway.