[I] Gownless evening strap
CCA:)
2005-01-27 12:09:31 UTC
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)

http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm

(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')

CCA:)
Mark Gallagher
2005-01-27 12:46:56 UTC
It's the end of the world as we know it, and CCA:) feels...
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
My opinion of the NY Post is confirmed yet again...

Oh, you meant the *dress*. Hoo baby, that's hot! And no, I wouldn't
let my daughter wear it. And not just because it costs nine hundred
bucks.

<snip />
--
"If you're going to the Bush, always go with a mate in case something
terrible happens, like your cassette player stuffs up and you can't
Email: m [dot] gallagher [at] canberra [dot] edu [dot] au
Thomas Zahr
2005-01-27 12:46:03 UTC
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt
over the top...')
I see your ny post and raise you an

http://tinyurl.com/4ccw9

;-)
--
Ciao

Thomas =:-)
<I'm in urgent need of a coffee>
Puck
2005-01-27 17:03:03 UTC
Post by Thomas Zahr
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt
over the top...')
I see your ny post and raise you an
http://tinyurl.com/4ccw9
I have both of you beat.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/arts/meatdress.asp

Work safe, but dont click while you have a mouth full of food.
Lesley Weston
2005-01-27 19:32:37 UTC
Post by Thomas Zahr
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt
over the top...')
I see your ny post and raise you an
http://tinyurl.com/4ccw9
An empty grey square? Nice and restful, but I don't think it trumps the
"Gownless evening strap" picture. ("Trumps" is the wrong game, isn't it?
Never mind.)
--
Lesley Weston.

Brightly_coloured_blob is real, but I don't often check even the few bits
that get through Yahoo's filters. To reach me, use lesley att vancouverbc
dott nett, changing spelling and spacing as required.
Thomas Zahr
2005-01-27 22:06:59 UTC
in article
Post by Thomas Zahr
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of
'T-shirt over the top...')
I see your ny post and raise you an
http://tinyurl.com/4ccw9
An empty grey square? Nice and restful, but I don't think
it trumps the "Gownless evening strap" picture. ("Trumps"
is the wrong game, isn't it? Never mind.)
http://www.express.de/servlet/Satellite?pagename=XP/index&pageid=100437069
3564&rubrik=221&artikelid=1106395622487&regid=1

you'll have to unwrap it yourself though
--
Ciao

Thomas =:-)
<what a waste>
melinda
2005-01-28 04:42:49 UTC
Post by Lesley Weston
Post by Thomas Zahr
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt
over the top...')
I see your ny post and raise you an
http://tinyurl.com/4ccw9
An empty grey square? Nice and restful, but I don't think it trumps the
"Gownless evening strap" picture. ("Trumps" is the wrong game, isn't it?
Never mind.)
I didn't see the picture of the gownless strap, but I did see the other
"dress". I also got a nice gray square.
--
Melinda
<http://cust.idl.com.au/athol>
graham
2005-01-27 19:42:49 UTC
Hi there,

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:46:03 +0100, Thomas Zahr
Post by Thomas Zahr
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt
over the top...')
I see your ny post and raise you an
http://tinyurl.com/4ccw9
And I'll trump you with (definitely *not* work safe!!):

http://www.affordable-leather.co.uk/item--Spanking-Skirt-Midi--SKRT+2.html

Cheers,
Graham.
Jeroen Wenting
would depend on your line of work :)
Flesh-eating Dragon
2005-01-27 12:54:22 UTC
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')
Unseen University doesn't have a department of Inadvisably Applied
Fashion, but if it did, this would have a place.

I'm not denying the, um, aesthetic appeal ... but remember that
inadvisably applied *magic* has its aesthetic appeal too (viz. the
explosions).

Adrian.
(Using Google because something's up with the lspace news server)
Arwen Lune
2005-01-27 13:05:20 UTC
In article <***@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
CCA:) proclaimed...
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
That would be this one then?

Cheers,
Arwen
--
"Bother," said Pooh. "You people! If it hasn't been made into a
movie, it's not worth knowing about, is that it?"
Elliott Grasett
2005-01-27 16:36:41 UTC
Post by Arwen Lune
CCA:) proclaimed...
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
That would be this one then?
http://www.cbslimited.com/pics/prom_xcite/376L.jpg
Cheers,
Arwen
Quite chaste by comparison. Less revealing: more alluring.
It really is remarkable, what one may accomplish with
tiny pieces of cloth and immense engineering skills. . .
--
Cheers,
Elliott
Arwen Lune
2005-01-27 16:51:37 UTC
In article <***@individual.net>, Elliott Grasett
proclaimed...
Post by Elliott Grasett
Post by Arwen Lune
http://www.cbslimited.com/pics/prom_xcite/376L.jpg
Quite chaste by comparison.
Yes. Look again at the picture above - especially at
the shot of the back - and then again at this picture:

http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm

..then tell me if you got my point :-)

Cheers,
Arwen
"Bother" said Pooh. "Send out the Nine, I want my Ring!"
Lesley Weston
2005-01-27 19:34:34 UTC
Post by Arwen Lune
CCA:) proclaimed...
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
That would be this one then?
http://www.cbslimited.com/pics/prom_xcite/376L.jpg
Told you! She had it on backwards.

Stacie Hanes
2005-01-30 00:23:29 UTC
Post by Lesley Weston
Post by Arwen Lune
CCA:) proclaimed...
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
That would be this one then?
http://www.cbslimited.com/pics/prom_xcite/376L.jpg
Told you! She had it on backwards.
So she does! ROFL
--
Stacie, fourth swordswoman of the afpocalypse.
AFPMinister of Flexible Weapons

"swordswomen of the afpocalypse" copyright Jon of afp, 2004.
Darin Johnson
2005-01-30 00:50:09 UTC
Post by Stacie Hanes
Post by Lesley Weston
Told you! She had it on backwards.
So she does! ROFL
I'm slightly suspicious that the dress is symmetrical.
That is, the front and back are the same, it's just how
much you flare out the fabric and where you put the tape.
--
Darin Johnson
My shoes are too tight, and I have forgotten how to dance -- Babylon 5
r***@excite.com
2005-01-30 01:03:00 UTC
Post by Stacie Hanes
Post by Lesley Weston
Post by Arwen Lune
In article
CCA:) proclaimed...
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
That would be this one then?
http://www.cbslimited.com/pics/prom_xcite/376L.jpg
Told you! She had it on backwards.
So she does! ROFL
To be slightly serious, I suppose either maybe they did that on
purpose, or else maybe that's why some of us can't see the picture with
the story (I've now seen both; my pulse is now normal). Or maybe
neither.

If on purpose, it's a bit yellow-journalism, isn't it?

Carrot: "It's a bit small, Mr. Varneshi."
Varneshi: "That's because you don't wear it on your head, you see."

Incidentally, I am prepared to accept, if so told, that America has
seen announcements of school dances cancelled due to indecent dancing
since Elvis Presley was shown on television, or earlier.
<http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/features/strangenews/apress_011005_strangenews_dancing.html>,
etc.
Arthur Hagen
2005-01-27 13:13:14 UTC
Post by CCA:)
Your opinions are invited on this... (Work safe)
http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')
Don't you have a link to a *picture* of the thing?
(There's presumably a picture in the adstream somewhere, but it won't show
with sensible browsers that block pop-ups and overlays)
*Art
Flesh-eating Dragon
2005-01-28 16:09:17 UTC
Post by Arthur Hagen
Post by CCA:)
(My own opinion being something along the lines of 'T-shirt over the
top...')
Don't you have a link to a *picture* of the thing?
http://www.nypost.com/photos/stylelede01242005.jpg

Adrian.
Kimberley Verburg