[I] BBC censoring (was: "Percentage of the gross" - preferably whilst he has something in his mouth...)
james scotlan
2022-01-06 01:37:58 UTC
It would be good if you avail the codes to get you some percent off rather than counting your money that you going to spend. I always prefer using codes online https://mesheble.com/ to spend more and get save
Kerr-Mudd, John
2022-01-06 17:37:41 UTC
On Thu, 06 Jan 2022 17:02:50 GMT
Post by james scotlan
It would be good if you avail the codes to get you some percent off rather
than counting your money that you going to spend. I always prefer using
codes online [snip] to spend more and get save
Wow! Usenet SPAM! Haven't seen that for ages!
(Link removed for the hard of thinking...)
Wow RISCOS! I've not seen that for a long while!
Bah, and indeed Humbug.
Kevin Wells
2022-01-06 21:56:35 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd, John
On Thu, 06 Jan 2022 17:02:50 GMT
Post by james scotlan
It would be good if you avail the codes to get you some percent off rather
than counting your money that you going to spend. I always prefer using
codes online [snip] to spend more and get save
Wow! Usenet SPAM! Haven't seen that for ages!
(Link removed for the hard of thinking...)
Wow RISCOS! I've not seen that for a long while!
A few of us still use it and with the Raspberry Pi it is not expensive
either.
--
Kev Wells
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft