The Amazing Maurice
Lewis
2022-01-26 14:40:05 UTC
Does anyone know the status of the film, "The Amazing Maurie"?

<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10473036/>

It doesn't even show a year on the imdb page, and no info on if or has
been released or not. was it a cinema release or a TV movie?
--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"Well, I think so, Brain, but 'apply North Pole' to what?"
David Book
2022-01-27 09:29:57 UTC
On Twitter, Coming Soon Movies (@SoonMovies) says:
-----
Title: The Amazing Maurice
Director: Toby Genkel, Florian Westermann
Release Date: February 11
Length: 1h 24mins
-----
Lewis
2022-01-27 13:08:59 UTC
Post by David Book
-----
Title: The Amazing Maurice
Director: Toby Genkel, Florian Westermann
Release Date: February 11
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing that.
--
"Send beer, words simply can't adequately express your gratitude" --
James Sedgwick
Robert Carnegie
2022-03-28 15:32:05 UTC
Post by Lewis
Does anyone know the status of the film, "The Amazing Maurie"?
("Some people call him Maurice")
Post by Lewis
<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10473036/>
It doesn't even show a year on the imdb page, and no info on if or has
been released or not. was it a cinema release or a TV movie?
Or mailed out to interested viewers - that is what
Netflix does, isn't it? I'm a bit behind. :-)

Anyway, that link now says, "Expected January 6, 2023".

I'd say, proceed to June this year, and ask again.
I know nothing, which is my point.
Lewis
2022-03-28 16:22:08 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Lewis
Does anyone know the status of the film, "The Amazing Maurie"?
("Some people call him Maurice")
Some people call him the Space Cowboy!
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Lewis
<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10473036/>
It doesn't even show a year on the imdb page, and no info on if or has
been released or not. was it a cinema release or a TV movie?
Or mailed out to interested viewers - that is what
Netflix does, isn't it? I'm a bit behind. :-)
Anyway, that link now says, "Expected January 6, 2023".
I saw that, and was disappointed.
--
The fact that Bob and John are married does nothing to diminish
anyone else's marriage any more than a black woman marrying a