"Mort" repeated on BBC radio again.
Robert Carnegie
2022-05-18 00:11:15 UTC
Dramatised serial nightly this week. And online, should be.
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03mz1wb>

Note that "Soul Music" here is a documentary series
about people's relationship to particular pieces of music,
and not a production of Sir Pterry's novel. If they get
around to "The Hedgehog Song", I'll pass the word.
Horst Leitel

Henry Nebrensky
2023-07-22 10:31:51 UTC
If anyone's interested, the radio adaptation of "Good Omens" is being repeated again this week on Radio 4Extra; each episode daily at 06:00, 11:00, 16:00 and, er, 25:00 with the next the next day, i.e. starts Monday and ends Saturday. I hope that makes sense!
(or see https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04knt4h/broadcasts/upcoming)

Gotta rush - car battery's flat and the "Best of Queen" tape won't play...

Thanks

Henry